LEARN ABOUT PROJECT 160
Today’s manufacturers struggle to find the right people with the right skills.
Project 160 is the solution.
NJMEP is training 160 unemployed and underemployed individuals through a partnership with Manpower and the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC) to provide qualified candidates.
Through this partnership, candidates will earn industry-valued and nationally-recognized credentials from MSSC, including the Certified Production Technician (CPT) certification. Manufacturing businesses have been at a loss in finding the right people. This is a targeted workforce solution to the industry’s hiring challenges. Employer Benefits Include:
• Individuals nationally accredited and federally recognized credentials
• Individuals who can be easily integrated into manufacturing positions and apprenticeships.
• Reduced on-boarding time • Improved employee performance and retention
• Reduced recruitment and training costs Services include:
• A variety of hiring options
• Continuing education
• Additional upskilling workshops
CONNECT WITH NJMEP TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PROJECT 160 TODAY VISIT: NJMEP.ORG/PROJECT160