COVID-19 Information and Resources

Contact Us

You can fill out our YouthBuild Elizabeth Interest Form to be contacted or you can contact HACE’s Jobs Plus University Program Director directly.

Marie Thelusma-Chase, CFRE
YouthBuild Elizabeth Program Director
908-965-2400 ext.130
mchase@hacenj.com

Nikea Y-Bagley, MSW
YouthBuild Elizabeth Case Manager
908-965-2400 ext.130
nybagley@hacenj.com

Jacqueline Jenkins
YouthBuild Elizabeth Job Developer
908-965-2400 ext.130
jjenkins@hacenj.com

 

688 Maple Ave
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
www.hacenj.com

This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)’s Employment and Training Administration (ETA). The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of DOL/ETA. DOL/ETA makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it. The total cost of the YouthBuild Elizabeth program is $1,880,600. The U.S. Department of Labor funds $1,500,000 (80%) and the other $380,600 (20%) is funded through non-Federal resources.