Jobs Plus University FAQs
What do I need to qualify?
It’s easy to see if you qualify for the Jobs Plus University Program. Do the following traits apply to you?
- Mravlag Manor Resident
- Age 18+
- An interest in completing education, job training, or seeking a career
Will my rent increase if I secure a job through this program?
How does the program work?
This is a partnership – we have to work together.
What the Jobs Plus staff will do:
- Coach short and long-term goal setting
- Coach you in creating and managing a budget
- Identify career interests and skills
- Identify opportunities based on individual career plan
What you are expected to do:
- Report changes in contact information
- Report any new job or any changes in my job status including job title, duties, wages, benefits, etc.
- Follow through with referrals
- Report on Job Searches to case manager
- Show up to appointments on time and notify your case manager if you are running later or unable to make it
What if I have a prior conviction?
We can assist you with expunging applicable charges. Contact us to discuss how we can help.